‘AutoPot 4Pot’ Self Irrigating System.
This ‘AutoPot 4Pot’ is a self irrigating system designed for growing almost all plants.
It provides regular watering to plants without using pumps or switches. As a result, leave plants unattended for weeks.
- An easy to use for gardeners and growers of all abilities. Grow any crop varieties, edible or ornamental.
- Grow in typical hydroponic substrates having the advantages of soil-less cultivation, or in coconut, rockwool or soil.
- ‘AutoPot 4Pot’ Can be used indoors and out, in Greenhouses, gardens, home or apartment.
- No power, timers or mains water pressure required. Simply gravity fed from a tank or water barrel.
- Saves water. No over watering. The plants only take what they need. No more daily watering. Self Irrigating so can be left unattended for weeks. Operates within water restriction guidelines. Extra ‘AutoPot 4Pot’ pots can be added. Extremely low maintenance.
- Ideal for use in schools. Less time watering. Plants remain watered over the holidays. Plants tendered well during the school term perish over the holidays which is a common problem in horticultural projects in schools. Health and safety regulations for school projects are easily met as the system requires no electricity or pumps.
- ‘AutoPot 4Pot’ uses the amazing ‘AQUA-valve’:
Simple cultivation in coconut, soil or hydra is ensured by a special ‘AQUA-valve’ that is connected to the reservoir which opens automatically when low. The tray under the pot is filled with water to a height of 20mm, the ‘AQUA-valve’ valve remains closed. When the plants consume all the water from the tray, the valve opens automatically and refills it.
- 5x ‘Substrates’ recommendations at a 50/50 ratio: 1) Coconut + Perlite mixture. 2) Coconut + Ceramic mixture. 3) Rockwool + Ceramic. 4) Soil + Ceramic mixture. 5) Soil + Perlite mixture
‘AutoPot 4Pot’ Complete Set Includes:
1x 47-litre reservoir with lid & 9mm top hat grommet, 1x 9mm golf filter, 4x 9mm tee, 2x 9mm cross connector, 2x 9mm inline taps, 4x 1-Pot trays & lids, 4x 15-litre pots, 4x ‘AQUA-valves’, 4x Root control discs, 4x Marix discs, 1x 4-metre length of 9mm pipe.