ORDERS OVER $150.00 EXCLUDING GST
* Free standard shipping within New Zealand EXCLUDING dangerous goods chemicals and some cabinets.
ORDERS UNDER $150 EXCLUDING GST
- Albany to Papakura
- $6.50 + GST
- 1 – 2 Working Days (Estimated)
REST OF NEW ZEALAND (Non-Rural Areas)
- $10.00 + GST
- 2 – 3 Working Days (Estimated)
REST OF NEW ZEALAND (Rural Areas)
- $13.70 + GST
- 3 – 5 Working Days (Estimated)
- If your delivery address is a rural address this will be ascertained when you input your post code at check out.
- Unfortunately, we must charge this additional fee because rural delivery operators are subcontracted by NZ Post Courier to deliver your parcel from the nearest Post Office. NZ Post Courier on-charge this fee to Crescendo.
- All orders are dispatched by Courier “SIGNATURE REQUIRED”.
- All deliveries are made to a physical Street address only.
- Please ensure that the delivery address provided is where someone is available to receive and sign for the parcel. If no one is available to sign for an item when our courier calls, a “Card to Call” will be left at the delivery address so you can arrange for the re-delivery or collection of your order.
- For delivery to any commercial address, please supply the name of the business in the delivery address details of your order. Couriers will not deliver to a commercial address if the business name is not supplied.
CHEMICALS / DANGEROUS GOODS (DGS)
Chemicals / Dangerous Goods can only be supplied to approved “Account Holders” only.
There is a standard packing and documentation charge of $8.70 +per order. On top of these charges freight is charged at “Cost” and will be dispatched via PBT Couriers. ‘Chem Couriers’ can be used on request at time of submitting your order.
Standard delivery time for DGS is 5 -10 days. Delivery to rural addresses and the lower South Island can take up to 14 days.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO PROCESS ?
Orders will be processed within 1 – 2 working days of receiving the order provided the goods are in stock. This does not include weekends and public holidays
A customer service person will get in touch with you if an item you have ordered is out of stock, has been discontinued or otherwise unavailable.
If an item is not in stock, and has to be ordered in, it can take 1 – 2 working days for us to procure the stock. In this case, it may take extra time for us to dispatch your order. You will be kept informed should this situation occur.
WHAT IF MY ORDER HASN’T ARRIVED?
If you haven’t received your order within the time frame specified. Please contact us immediately on 09 336 1001 or email us at [email protected]
If a problem occurs with a product purchased Crescendo Science Lab Supplies (CSLS) Please contact us on 09 336 1001 or [email protected] . We will either repair, replace or provide you with a refund, as set out in the Consumer Guarantees Act.
We are happy to accept returns if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any product you have purchased online, provided the purchase was made within the last 30 days, the product is unopened and in original condition and the product is agreed to be eligible for return.
HOW TO RETURN
Please call us on 09 336 1001 Monday-Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm to arrange your return.
To help us provide better products, product information and service moving forward we would appreciate a brief explanation relating to the reason for the return.
All Freight costs in relation to returns are at the customer’s expense.
We will ask you to suitably package the product for safe transit and return it to us.
Our street address can be found on the packing slip included with your order.
We will discuss sending a replacement product or refunding the purchase price excluding shipping costs to the payment method used to make the purchase.
CSLS will not be liable for the loss of any item being returned. We recommend that when returning a product you use “TRACKED DELIVERY” items which are lost or damaged during the return transit due to inadequate packaging will not be eligible for refund.