A sterilization solution disinfects laboratory equipment with ease.
In general, dissolving 810g in water makes 50-litres of solution.
Consequently this is effective against viruses, bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi and spores.
Notably, this also a fully biodegradable formula.
* Important info: Updated Perasafe ‘label information’ below fits European standards:
– Causes serious eye damage.
– Harmful to terrestrial vertebrates and aquatic life with long lasting effects.
– Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
– May cause genetic defects, damage or harm to organs if swallowed or inhaled.
For alternatives click DECON90 or Cleanaid Detergent Powder