This Ascent™ Opti Ductless Fume Hood Cabinet is equipped with features previously found only on high-end ductless fume cabinets.
Protect your laboratory personnel from toxic chemical fumes, offering laboratory safety with full-features at a great value in clean-air technology products.
(* Note: Professional installation and certification is required. Please request a quote for your specific requirements.)
- State of the art airflow monitor and alarm system for SPD models
- High Value: Fully Featured fume hood at cost-effective pricing
- Oval shaped arm ports provides working flexibility and high containment levels
- Low Noise (55 dBA) and Warm Lighting for Operator Comfort
- Extremely Low Energy Consumption resulting in substantial long-term savings
- Grade 304 stainless steel work top surface, rust and chip free.
- Electro-galvanized steel main body for maximum durability.
- Spill-retaining work top recess in central area contains accidental spills.
- Sentinel™ microprocessor control system has audible and visual alarm in unsafe conditions
- Unique baffle design to improve containment and ensure efficient removal of chemical fumes from the work zone.
- Double hinged sash mechanism allows wider opening for effortless cabinet loading.
- Over 8 different Nanocarb™ filter types to choose from:
Volatile organic compounds, Acid, Mercury, Sulfur, Halogen, Aldehyde, Ammonia or Ethers/Chloroform.
(Please request a quote for your specific requirements.)
For storage cabinet options, click here.