Ductless Fume Hood Cabinet: with Mobile Cart and Filter options
This Ascent™ Opti Ductless Fume Hood Cabinet is equipped with features previously found only on high-end ductless fume cabinets. Protect your laboratory personnel from toxic chemical fumes, offering laboratory safety with full-features at a great value in clean-air technology products. (* Note: Professional installation and certification is required. Please request a quote for your specific requirements.)
- State of the art airflow monitor and alarm system for SPD models
- High Value: Fully Featured fume hood at cost-effective pricing
- Oval shaped arm ports provides working flexibility and high containment levels
- Low Noise (55 dBA) and Warm Lighting for Operator Comfort
- Extremely Low Energy Consumption resulting in substantial long-term savings
Grade 304 stainless steel work top surface, rust and chip free.
Electro-galvanized steel main body for maximum durability.
Spill-retaining work top recess in central area contains accidental spills.
Sentinel™ microprocessor control system has audible and visual alarm in unsafe conditions
Unique baffle design to improve containment and ensure efficient removal of chemical fumes from the work zone.
Double hinged sash mechanism allows wider opening for effortless cabinet loading.
Over 8 different Nanocarb™ filter types to choose from:
Volatile organic compounds, Acid, Mercury, Sulfur, Halogen, Aldehyde, Ammonia or Ethers/Chloroform.
(Please request a quote for your specific requirements.)